Notices

Thread: GM Stevens Trowbridge closing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Best place for bolts in Vegas, biker or not, will be gutted if the old boys close they really were my first choice for anything before the net was consulted, the boys really missed a trick by not taking a dealer franchise it would have bought footfall , if you need greetings cards or ribbon certainly the place to go now............. its just ODD!

they had a franchise once

called in to see Mike today, as from next saturday, 11th March they will be closed. currently stock in the shop has 20% off prices. (web site deducts automatically)
    after this time Apetito take over the building. the remainder of stock will be available on line from their homes until gone or they get a job lot offer.
    shame to see them go as handy to have around , another victim of ebay.

I'm sorry to see them go... a great place to get those unusual items, I used them a lot, and working at a local engineering company, any customers of mine looking for an unusual thread on a bolt, or anything automotive that's out of the ordinary, I would always recommend them.
    A very valuable local resource lost.
    I guess if you don't use it you lose it, sorry to see GM Stevens go.
    There's no feelin' like 2 wheelin'

Quote Originally Posted by Toph View Post
    I'm sorry to see them go... a great place to get those unusual items, I used them a lot, and working at a local engineering company, any customers of mine looking for an unusual thread on a bolt, or anything automotive that's out of the ordinary, I would always recommend them.
    A very valuable local resource lost.
    I guess if you don't use it you lose it, sorry to see GM Stevens go.
    Exactly so Toph.
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”