Notices

Thread: Carole Nash Classic Bike Show

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Aidbox
    Anyone get to the show today, any good?

Am planning on heading over there tomorrow, not checked the forecast yet, hope it's better than today

Some nice looking bikes on show but it was exceedingly wet & windy down there and all of us based on stands inside felt extremely sorry for all those based outside.
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

Aidbox
    Better weather today, wish I'd ridden down now. Was raining when I left Chippenham but Sunny down in Shelton Mallet.

Good show, some nice bikes and not as packed as the autumn show in Staffordshire.

Me and Sam went there today, really Impressed, thought it was well laid out with plenty going on. Nice to see you today Judy, was much warmer inside, tho it wasn't raining, so not too bad going around the stalls outside. Should have listened to the guy selling the fuel line when he said buy one of each, 5mm and 6mm as i wasnt sure, but went for the 5mm anyway and yes, it was the 6mm of course!
    Plenty of tools for sale, so ended up with a few new addition's, well pleased with that, will definitely be going back next year

Good to see you too Wes. I think I spent most of the weekend chatting to people I haven't seen in ages, it's no wonder Don refuses to walk round with me - he says it takes too long! Bath Classic managed to get awards in Best Continental, best American and runner up Post War.
    Some lovely bikes on display all round the show and some amazing heaps of rust, and I mean serious rust in the auction.
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”