Notices

Thread: Early Morning Tug

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Aidbox
    Quote Originally Posted by Trev View Post
    I had ticket from average speed cameras on M3 arounf Fleet Services area - 57mph in a 50 in the car - what a muppet! Speed awareness course though luckily so still points free
    Yeah, I should be able to do speed awareness so keep a clean licence

Quote Originally Posted by Trev View Post
    57mph in a 50 in the car
    ......on mway..ridiculous and even more ludicrous a patronising 'speed awareness course'.
    If you are doing some stupidly dangerous speed then you deserve a good bollocking and fines but piddling about on an mway is hardly crime of the century....'what about any workers?' ...yeah see them as few and far between and seldom sat in their vans night times when these low speeds are still applied.
    These variable speeds are a total pain...the M25 is a good example as nobody knows what speed will be at the next stupidly expensive sign...it appears to be completely random as are the messages on the numerous matrix signs that have sprung up [and installed at huge expense] informing us ,occassionally, of 'fog' when it is brilliant sunshine or some junction the other side of the country is blocked.
    Look at some of the stupid speed limits applied to roads around here.....some chimp is clearly being asked to pick numbers.

Anyways onwards and downwards
    I need amusement in my sad life and it looks, very much, like you fit this requirement admirably..............begin the amusement!!!!!

I have to admit an element of curiosity upon seeing the thread title "Early Morning Tug" and wondered who was admitting to that on a public forum, but it proved to be far less salacious than I might have feared...
    Racing is life, anything before or after is just waiting.
    Steve McQueen

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty View Post
    I have to admit an element of curiosity upon seeing the thread title "Early Morning Tug" and wondered who was admitting to that on a public forum, but it proved to be far less salacious than I might have feared...
    Were you hoping for pics?