Notices

Thread: A4 Hungerford to Studley 10 minute youtube.

1. A4 Hungerford to Studley 10 minute youtube. 
    I know the weather has been terrible, but I took the ZZR out on Sunday morning. The weather was pretty kind actually. I stuck a drift ghost s on the helmet to see what the picture quality was like. I removed the audio and stuck a little music on. If your bored for 10 minutes you are welcome to watch my ride and enjoy the A4 ZZR style. Tried to cut out most of the straight bits and towns to get it down in length. Enjoy it in HD, full screen with a coffee ! Please feel free to comment! ...... its just good to get out and ride this time of year !
    https://youtu.be/n1OIyr2aoHg

Ps I am a Rospa Gold holder and training as a Rospa Tutor ...... but everybody has to let loose every now and then and enjoy the horses !!!!!!! Obviously these videos look much faster than they actually are. Wouldn't break the speed limit obviously ;-)

Counting down until my next ride out!

Yes Sunday was nice, at last in the morning, I had a slightly more leisurely ride, a 60 mile loop on back lanes and B roads on the Enfield with wife pillion.

A good study in positioning and 'making progress'.

Sounds lovely Trev, would like a classic of some sort to ride too.

Quote Originally Posted by shiftyblake View Post
    I know the weather has been terrible, but I took the ZZR out on Sunday morning. The weather was pretty kind actually. I stuck a drift ghost s on the helmet to see what the picture quality was like. I removed the audio and stuck a little music on. If your bored for 10 minutes you are welcome to watch my ride and enjoy the A4 ZZR style. Tried to cut out most of the straight bits and towns to get it down in length. Enjoy it in HD, full screen with a coffee ! Please feel free to comment! ...... its just good to get out and ride this time of year !
    https://youtu.be/n1OIyr2aoHg

Ps I am a Rospa Gold holder and training as a Rospa Tutor ...... but everybody has to let loose every now and then and enjoy the horses !!!!!!! Obviously these videos look much faster than they actually are. Wouldn't break the speed limit obviously ;-)

I LOVE that road got to be one of the best in Wiltshire. I often carry on into Berkshire onto Nelsons Diner then circle back on the A303.

We've been so lucky with the mild weather. I dont lock my bike away for winter but by this time of the year I dont normally do many long rides but its been great this year nice long rides without freezing.

Hope the RoSPA tutor training is going well.
    Last edited by QB1; 23-12-15 at 01:30 PM.

Nice!! Really impressed with the clear and stable picture too

Quote Originally Posted by QB1 View Post
    I LOVE that road got to be one of the best in Wiltshire. I often carry on into Berkshire onto Nelsons Diner then circle back on the A303.

We've been so lucky with the mild weather. I dont lock my bike away for winter but by this time of the year I dont normally do many long rides but its been great this year nice long rides without freezing.

Hope the RoSPA tutor training is going well.

Thanks QB1, Yes I agree its a lovely road, nice and wide with great bends. I did stop for a cheeky breakfast in Nelsons Diner just before the ride back home. Also if you cut north out of Newbury onto the Wantage road, this is also one of the best riding roads in the area. The Andover Road A343 is great too for twisties and hills.

Quote Originally Posted by PSSSSD View Post
    Nice!! Really impressed with the clear and stable picture too
    Thanks, the sound was awful so I cut it, but I have just brought a mike for the camera that I might see if it works sat near the exhausts/engine.