Notices

Thread: New Member - Swindon

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by B16NKO View Post
    Ah fair enough I've done neither so far, would be good to just get out and about. I've got an 05 vfr800 Vtec, how about you, I see from some other posts you've got a few?
    Nothing that swish ; ) - some put away now for the crap weather so currently have an 08 Enfield, a 12 plate NC77x DCT for Winter duties and a S plate (that's 1978 S plate) GT250X7 for the odd dry day. I'm about 60 miles from Swindon but happy to pop up one weekend when you're free as not a part of the world I get to ride very often, I'll bring the NC not the Enfield so I'll be just steady rather than very steady ; )

Quote Originally Posted by Trev View Post
    Nothing that swish ; ) - some put away now for the crap weather so currently have an 08 Enfield, a 12 plate NC77x DCT for Winter duties and a S plate (that's 1978 S plate) GT250X7 for the odd dry day. I'm about 60 miles from Swindon but happy to pop up one weekend when you're free as not a part of the world I get to ride very often, I'll bring the NC not the Enfield so I'll be just steady rather than very steady ; )
    I wouldn't say the viffer is too swish, but I think she's pretty! haha.

Sounds like you've got a decent collection, I saw your post with the gixxers, can't say I'm not jealous, I can only aspire!

I'll be free in a few weeks after I've got the birthday bash out of the way. I'll PM you if that's OK?

Being pretty new to riding sedate is pretty much the only way I can ride! haha

Welcome..