Notices

Thread: Ultimate List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Aidbox
    Quote Originally Posted by pluggedinpete View Post
    As a relatively new rider, theres LOADS of bikes I want to have a ride on, but if I was to own a bike to live with day to day, I'm definitely looking at the Tracer as a replacement for the Transalp.

Though I'm not keen on owning one (my back wouldn't take it) I'd love to have a go on the RC213, though after Marquez's lie about Rossi kicking him, and Honda's subsequent support of that lie, I'll never buy another honda Till Marquez is gone.
    I've not heard great things about the Tracer in terms of back problems, some say the riding position isn't great, don't quote me on any of this though

Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aidbox View Post
    I've not heard great things about the Tracer in terms of back problems, some say the riding position isn't great, don't quote me on any of this though
    My brother owns a Tracer and it is an all round awesome bike in every area. It is an upright riding position which suits me, but I know it is not everyone's cup of tea. The bars are adjustable forward and aft and the seat is easily lowered to fit the rider. At the end of the day, the proof of the pudding is in the eating. I would certainly not rule out a test ride on any of the MT09 variants, and especially the Tracer version if I was considering buying an all rounder do anything well machine pluggedinpete. Without being disrespectful to the Transalp, which is a great bike in its own right, the Tracer can really shift, and is a hell of a jump in power compared to the Honda.
    Last edited by redken1; 14-11-15 at 12:35 AM.

cheers guys!

I love my Alp, but yeah, its a bit agricultural compared to other bikes in its class, but I've ridden so few bikes, its well past time for a change.