Notices
 

Thread: Bloody Virus

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21
  1. Bloody Virus 
    #1
    Administrator BB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    West Wilts
    Posts
    9,909
    So what's going to happen next? Your guess is as good as mine.

    I suppose we will find out at 16:00 hrs today

    I blame the yoof of today who (like the yoof of all previous yesterdays) believe they are immortal!
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”
     
     

  2.  
    #2
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,038
    I’m not even a Yoof but I still think I am, well hope anyway
     
     

  3.  
    #3
    Chatterbox
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,111
    I am truly gobsmacked.
    Boris & his merry folk have bought a whole new level of ineptitude to bear on us all.
    They've plummeted to previously unchartered waters and continue to free fall.
    Quite bewildering.

    Virus ?

    I don't really like riding in groups bigger than 6 anyway
    Everything else is shyte
     
     

  4.  
    #4
    Diamond Member Burbler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Brizzle
    Posts
    2,025
    I've been given a flu jab appointment. I have to turn up to a large church in a 45 min time window then go to the 'yellow' section. I am told that if I am late or do not attend there is a strong likelyhood that I will not get a jab this year.
    I only have one vice…I lie.
     
     

  5.  
    #5
    The Boss Dabz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Trowbridge, Wiltshire, United Kingdom
    Posts
    10,421
    What baffles me is the way they keep announcing new measures form the following Monday, giving everyone a chance for a final weekend blowout and to spread the virus round a bit further before we have more measures imposed. I saw loads of people having last minute kids birthday parties, family get togethers etc just to get it done before Monday. Madness

    Looking at France and Spain who appear to be 3 weeks ahead of us again, it doesn't look pretty
    http://twitter.com/WiltshireBikers
    http://www.facebook.com/WiltshireBikers
     
     

  6.  
    #6
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,038
    What I can’t work out is why 7 bikers can’t go out for a ride together however a group of 40 hooray Henry’s can still go on a shooting day to help wipe out the already dwindling wildlife population.
    The list of “allowed/disallowed” sports just makes no sense.
     
     

  7.  
    #7
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,038
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabz View Post
    Looking at France and Spain who appear to be 3 weeks ahead of us again, it doesn't look pretty
    This is a big worry as it’s exactly what happed last time.
     
     

  8.  
    #8
    Active Member Trev_P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    RWB
    Posts
    454
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger-Roy View Post
    What I can’t work out is why 7 bikers can’t go out for a ride together however a group of 40 hooray Henry’s can still go on a shooting day to help wipe out the already dwindling wildlife population.
    The list of “allowed/disallowed” sports just makes no sense.

    That's easy to work out, Bikers are generally working class and the Hooray Henry's are self explanatory. i think they are described as NTUSC. pardon my dyxlexia
    nb: no offence to anyone with Dyxlexia
    If Voting Made a Difference, They Wouldn’t Let Us Do It

     
     

  9.  
    #9
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,038
    Quote Originally Posted by Trev_P View Post
    That's easy to work out, Bikers are generally working class and the Hooray Henry's are self explanatory. i think they are described as NTUSC. pardon my dyxlexia
    nb: no offence to anyone with Dyxlexia
     
     

  10.  
    #10
    The Boss Dabz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Trowbridge, Wiltshire, United Kingdom
    Posts
    10,421
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger-Roy View Post
    This is a big worry as it’s exactly what happed last time.
    You’d think we’d learn. But since cummings ruined the concept of restrictions for the greater good its all been about the economy regardless of public safety
    http://twitter.com/WiltshireBikers
    http://www.facebook.com/WiltshireBikers
     
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •