Notices

Thread: Any pubs likely to show Sundays Moto GP

1. Any pubs likely to show Sundays Moto GP 
    I fancy watching the Valencia Moto GP on Sunday, but I'm too tight to pay for BT/Sky or whoever it is that shows it. I'm also partial to Sunday lunchtime pint so what better than to watch it at the pub!
    Anyone know any Swindon pubs that will be showing the race on Sunday?

Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by handyandy1 View Post
    I fancy watching the Valencia Moto GP on Sunday, but I'm too tight to pay for BT/Sky or whoever it is that shows it. I'm also partial to Sunday lunchtime pint so what better than to watch it at the pub!
    Sorry Andy, don't even know where Swindon is let alone any pubs there ; )

Griso pegs & bar risers on BTW and don't feel too bad but it's up my lockup now for the Winter so won't get to try them out in anger until the warm, dry & sunny year that will be 2016 - we can hope!

Quote Originally Posted by handyandy1 View Post
    Just rang The Steam Railway , Newport Street , Old Town and she told me they have three screens with only one big game coinciding so she could show it on one of the screens

I'm supposed to be on the remembrance run on Sunday but if the weather's naff I might join you .

Quote Originally Posted by Trev View Post
    Sorry Andy, don't even know where Swindon is let alone any pubs there ; )

Griso pegs & bar risers on BTW and don't feel too bad but it's up my lockup now for the Winter so won't get to try them out in anger until the warm, dry & sunny year that will be 2016 - we can hope!
    Yeah, unlikely to get much decent weather for a while now. Good idea to put in on a battery tender if you're not gonna be riding it for a while, the alarm will be bit of a drain....

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Cool View Post
    Just rang The Steam Railway , Newport Street , Old Town and she told me they have three screens with only one big game coinciding so she could show it on one of the screens
    Looks like the Steam Railway it is then....thanks for the info...

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Cool View Post
    I'm supposed to be on the remembrance run on Sunday but if the weather's naff I might join you .
    Haven't seen the forecast but I couldn't make the run as my lad is doing an Air Cadets parade and "Dads Taxi" is required! Will make time for the race though!

Aidbox
    I emailed the Brunel in Chippenham and they said they would put it on if requested.