Read this and I have been getting grief from this M I D lot recently..thought it was some scammers trying to get info for some reason as never heard of them .. claiming one bike isn't insured which it was with MCE and I could be fined.

Called MCE and somehow ????? no idea how ??? the insurance had been cancelled !!!! not by me it wasn't. The girl answering my call said it would take some time to sort out and she would call back which she did to say it had been their mistake and it was all sorted out and there would be no charge !!!!! as it was their fault !!!

She also said they would contact this MID lot and get the insurance on the database.

The other day I had another letter from DVLA asking for proof of insurance FFS!!!!!
...seems there is a Swansea Enforcement Centre

So I copied the Certificate from May and sent it with their little form filled in plus saying that MCE should have sorted it and sent it back with me having to go to the post office to get a stamp.

Another letter sent from S E C states 'In view of my comments we will be making further enquiries and will write when these are concluded'

I went to the pub