Notices

Thread: Insurance Rant

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hi, I finally got through to them today after several days/times of trying after 30 minutes of waiting on the phone. Needless to say they apologised etc., etc., and would make the necessary changes to correct the problem.
    Will wait and see now if this actually happens, as it can take up to 7 days to work through the system, apparently! I don't understand that, being as it is all computerised!
    When it comes up for renewal, I think I will try Carol Nash as per some of your suggestions,
    Cheers John

I use MCE for my modern bikes and Footman James for the classics. I tried Carole Nash this year as a comparison and they were close, but not cheaper. I shop around every year and change the modern bike policy around. The classics policy is more hassle to change as you have to get new valuations etc. each time. Possible, but tedious.

finally managed to get through to e-bike this morning..at least my new bike is now on my policy..for a price!!! which i was a bit annoyed about..
    apparently they are going through some changes and updates with a new website to follow..hmm..we shall see..suffice to say i probably wont be renewing with them next year..
    ride to work,work to live,live to ride