Notices

Thread: Call all job hunters

1. Call all job hunters 
    If anyone is looking for a part time job minimum of 24 hours per week. Come along too Nunney Catch Service Station BA11 4NZ. Starting rate of £6.50per hour. Promotion possibilities are endless. Come and see us between 7:30-15:30 for an application form monday to saturday
    Life is not about being buried with a well preserved body. I'd rather go in sliding on my ass screaming what a ride

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Waters View Post
    If anyone is looking for a part time job minimum of 24 hours per week. Come along too Nunney Catch Service Station BA11 4NZ. Starting rate of £6.50per hour. Promotion possibilities are endless. Come and see us between 7:30-15:30 for an application form monday to saturday
    Presumably you only want staff under 21 as that's below National Minimum Wage for anyone age 21 and over.

All ages welcome 18 or older misstake made by me but will be national minimum for the specific age groups
    Life is not about being buried with a well preserved body. I'd rather go in sliding on my ass screaming what a ride

So what is this job with promotion possibilities and what times are you needed ?
    I need amusement in my sad life and it looks, very much, like you fit this requirement admirably..............begin the amusement!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Col View Post
    So what is this job with promotion possibilities and what times are you needed ?
    Google maps suggests an Esso garage,

Cleaning the bog
    Cleaning the coffee machine (this is worse than cleaning the bog)
    Throwing sand on spills
    Laughing at kids dropping their peds when trying to put them on the stand
    Despairing at people that buy £3.87 in fuel and pay with a £50
    Despairing at people that buy £10.29 in fuel and try to haggle you down to £10
    Despairing at drunks that come to the night hatch and spend 25 minutes trying to order a sandwich and 20 fags

Quote Originally Posted by WR6133 View Post
    Google maps suggests an Esso garage,

Cleaning the bog
    Cleaning the coffee machine (this is worse than cleaning the bog)
    Throwing sand on spills
    Laughing at kids dropping their peds when trying to put them on the stand
    Despairing at people that buy £3.87 in fuel and pay with a £50
    Despairing at people that buy £10.29 in fuel and try to haggle you down to £10
    Despairing at drunks that come to the night hatch and spend 25 minutes trying to order a sandwich and 20 fags
    So you won't be applying then ...but for someone it's a job and possibly some much needed money.... irrespective of what you feel about working in a petrol service station.
    Ducati Diavel Dark

Quote Originally Posted by Ade View Post
    So you won't be applying then ...but for someone it's a job and possibly some much needed money.... irrespective of what you feel about working in a petrol service station.
    Bit far for me to commute. I've briefly worked in an Esso garage, my tongue in cheek comments aside (you know, that thing called humour) it's not actually bad for a minimum wage job.