Quote Originally Posted by Dabz View Post
If you ask me Facebook has a lot to answer for - too many people believe every photoshopped picture or completely fabricated claim and it wins votes
Dont get me started, the amount of utter rubbish people share blindly at the moment without so much as a reverse image search or just googleing the damn topic is unreal. I have removed a couple of people on the back of it actually.

Quote Originally Posted by shiftyblake View Post
I couldn't give a flying fekk about any of them. But I do feel for the guys who fought in the Falklands having to listen to him being congratulated by the Argentinian Prime Minster as he wants a joint a joint administration there and Gerry Adams pleased as he fought for Replucanism in Ireland. I also think the Torys are tw@ts wanting to make strikers wear arm bands and report their details to the police first !!!
I was deployed down there during the 30th Anniversary of the war and to say the Argentinians were taking the piss is an understatement, constant infringements of airspace amongst some other stuff I wont go into on here. On top of that they just bought some long range bombers from the Russians and have been quite vocal of late regarding the whole thing. The second we show any sort of lack of interest like the last time round they will be there quicker than you can imagine and we will look like a pretty poor excuse of a country without the Navy we had 33 years ago to go back down and sort it out. The UK on the world stage would be a shell of its former self!