Notices

Thread: I.C.E

1. I.C.E 
    For those with iPhones.

I've been meaning to make an In Case of Emergency (I.C.E) card so that if the worse happens out on the bike then at least my loved ones can be contacted.

I've just seen this little gem on Facebook so thought I should share.

On your iPhone 'health' app you can input your emergency contact information under the 'medical ID' tab meaning you can provide the emergency services with information such as your name, age, height, weight, blood type and any important medical conditions, allergies or medication you may be on.

Ride safe 😊
    Attached Images

Theres also a card you can carry, i got one at a bike event, you fill out the card and put it into the helmet liner, then put a small round green sticker next to your visor. The emergency services know about this and where to look.

I also have I.C.E numbers on my phone. Just remember not to password protect your phone

You can also make an I.C.E image with emergency contact numbers and set it as your lock screen if you still want to have a password (or alot of Android phones let you add contact information directly to the lock screen). Bonus, if you lose your phone there's a contact number to be called when it's found.
    100 Japanese horses now unmuzzled! Derestricted hooliganism has commenced...

Wes, card sounds like a great idea. Will be looking into that.

Kevinb, that's what I like about this iPhone feature. You can keep a lock on your phone and yet you can still access your emergency details and dial your emergency contacts. 😊

Got my card form Castle Combe Bike Safe event - they give them away, even my other half who pillions has one...
    GPZ500S - oldie but still a goodie, just like me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've got id dog tags that have a memory stick which holds your information, as with Wes's card you have a sticker on crash helmet to let emergency services know