Notices

Thread: My little secret.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shiftyblake View Post
    We all like are cars to some degree, and to be fair I have had my fair share but still the matey in the M3 is still missing out on a lot of fun from two wheels you could get for £1000 !
    Bkes are not for everyone. As long as people are having fun it doesn't matter how they get their kicks. I don't get cricket, but it must be appealing to some people as they sit for hours watching it. They may think you are missing out on a lot of fun for nothing. I am with you though, nowt comes close to the grin factor of the bike for me.

Quote Originally Posted by shiftyblake View Post
    We all like are cars to some degree, and to be fair I have had my fair share but still the matey in the M3 is still missing out on a lot of fun from two wheels you could get for £1000 !
    Ahhhh, I should've pointed out he also rides a BMW 1000s so don't worry he's not missing out.

Quote Originally Posted by redken1 View Post
    Bkes are not for everyone. As long as people are having fun it doesn't matter how they get their kicks. I don't get cricket, but it must be appealing to some people as they sit for hours watching it. They may think you are missing out on a lot of fun for nothing. I am with you though, nowt comes close to the grin factor of the bike for me.
    Very true Ken.
    I play cricket and quite enjoy it but I'll be buggered if I'm going to waste my day watching it.