Notices

Thread: Bristol Bikeshop

1. Bristol Bikeshop 
    Diamond Member
    A couple of months ago Caz and I had a free Saturday and visited all the bike shops in Bristol.
    But... when I was at Bikesafe there was a guy from HRS Motorcycles that I've never heard of !

Anybody know them, it looks a big shop and the prices at Bikesafe looked good.

Website here: http://www.hrsmotorcycles.com/

Gerry

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry View Post
    A couple of months ago Caz and I had a free Saturday and visited all the bike shops in Bristol.
    But... when I was at Bikesafe there was a guy from HRS Motorcycles that I've never heard of !

Anybody know them, it looks a big shop and the prices at Bikesafe looked good.

Website here: http://www.hrsmotorcycles.com/

Gerry
    Been in there many times. Good range of products, reasonable prices. It's a one-way street. Parking both sides of road, bus lane on left.
    I only have one vice…I lie.

Been there three weekends in a row :-)
    Once for my son, the other for my daughter and the third for my Son's friend :-) Still was not allowed to buy stuff for me :-(
    Prices good, decent kit ( not as wide variety of stock as Fowlers) but definitely worth a look.

FYI, parking is on the right, right outside the store and free for the first half hour (you still need to get a chit)

HRS have been around a while
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

Yes mate, bought my Leathers there