Notices

Thread: Someone had an embarrassing off

1. Someone had an embarrassing off 
    Was driving over the traffic lights tonight by the bridge going onto avenue la flech in chippenham

Chap on a oldish Yamaha Thunder Ace / Cat stopped at traffic lights at front of queue going into town had one of those over balance mishaps.

He stepped off as it clattered down to the left (the way the camber of the road goes) - there was a nasty cracking plastic sound

ive done that on az750 only the cracking noise was my ribs lol

Poor bugger, I would have helped him up with it. Dropping a bike does happen !
    Counting down until my next ride out!

When over at the TT a mate of mine was on his speed triple and was doing a U-turn at a Triumph dealer.

At the crucial moment he stalled it so it stopped dead causing an over balance and as it went over he was catapulted off it.

All in front of about 50 other bikers.

Could not help the cap at the lights - I was in my car going other way in a queue doing 20mph

Platinum Member
    Ha i highsided my blade at the bridge centre roundabout, just setting off in front of a bus, was slow speed but dramtically stupid, the bus driver belmed at me

I stalled my Triumph Sprint on a steep off camber drive whilst on full lock..... Timber !!!!
    Counting down until my next ride out!

I rode across a muddy field from the tent right to within 10 feet of tarmac - then created a perfect half mould of Triumph T100 & rider in the mud. Perfectly clean one side, mud from boots to helmet on the other!
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

I think we all know that feeling - the moment of no return when, for what ever reason it starts to go over. I remember one occasion when I left my bike on the side stand (facing uphill) took 10 paces back, and then I heard the sound of it going over!