Notices

Thread: Specs

Hybrid View

Up to you if you want a 'cheap' pair, recommend take your helmet along when you go to get them and get a either a robust frame or flexible frame to wriggle in over your ears! Always good having a couple of pairs if you can afford it. I've got small framed lenses for helmet wear and slightly larger pair for none bike riding.

Best advice? Remember to take them off before removing full face helmet - can be painful physically and fiscally if you don't!

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

I've always had similar glasses that have straight sides rather than the ones that wrap over the top of your ears. These have always been secure and very comfortable. The ones I have are quicksilver from Specsavers, spot on and strong, and yes I have tried taking my helmet off before the glasses. Contacts are better, but personally I can't always be bothered. Hope this helps