Notices

Thread: Mudeford RNLI

1. Mudeford RNLI 
    I only have one vice…I lie.

Great pictures Burbler, many thanks. Darren took some lovely pics too - see link posted on the Facebook page.
    It was a great day and many thanks to all who attended, we presented a cheque for £400 to the RNLI.
    There were a couple of hiccups - one was stopping for no apparent reason scattered across the A30 dual carriageway - not a great place to stop and I was as baffled as anyone as to why we couldn't move off the main road into the side road. All went well after that until we were rumbling down the A338 when a marshal was missing or well hidden on the slip road we should have taken so some of us including the last man went sailing past! Then it was total confusion, we came off at the next exit and made our way across Christchurch - with Don checking directions by tapping on a lady drivers window at some lights, I'm surprised she opened the window! We eventually picked up the last bit of the official route and found some bored bikers lurking at junctions but of course there were a number in the missed section who didn't get collected and had to find their own way in for which I apologise.
    The RNLI seemed please with the cheque, copious pictures were taken and Bath Classic would like to say a big thank you to all who came along today.
    Very much appreciated
    BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”