Notices

Thread: My Grandsons 1st pillion ride Sunday

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by bubblylittleme View Post
    Bought my grandsons off eBay.
    My daughter gave birth to ours

Little bit of a hijack.

I got my 10 year old on my R1 few weeks ago, went around the block - she was terrified at first - then she loved it, when she next visited, went a little further, and now. 'can we go on the motorbike Daddy'... Her mum went ballistic, and started quoting statistics. I calmly explained if you're using that logic, I should be dead. And the ole bikes, are dangerous. Which I get. She claimed 'its my job to keep her safe as he parent' well yep, I'm her parent too and its my job to keep her safe... Of course bikes CAN be dangerous. I grew up around motorbikes, I had my first when I really young, screaming it around the garden. My parents thought nothing of the fact I'd go on the back of my Uncle's CB1000 or whatever he had that month. I love the fact little one is now into bikes. I might buy her a little pocket bike - that will annoy her mum. lol

Third ride and now going a little further and leaning a bit more. He's still loving it and liked the popping/bangs coming down the hill in Bradford-on-avon