Not sure if I should be doing this now as its all a bit raw, the biker down was my son Elliot Simpson. We both had bikes and enjoyed many a ride out together, the difference being he had to use his for commuting. He worked for Hills and he was minutes form leaving work and for some reason he is now dead, he left work at 6am and the ambulance arrived at 06:08am and the investigations are raising more questions than answers at the moment!
I have returned to biking after a long break, I've now been back on the road for 4 years, I am half way through my advanced testing and plan to volunteer for the blood bikes, I am now torn, dazed and confused about continuing my biking plans? Its probably too early to be making decisions, but I need support!
It has taken me over an hour to write these few lines, between the tears, heartache and sorrow! If you have kids, of any age give them a hug from me and more importantly from YOU!
We are also looking to contact the Army medic to tried to revive Elliot, if anybody knows him please as him to get in touch with the police.
Alan