Notices

Thread: Can anyone recommend a good shop for tyres in North Wilts

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Platinum Member
    Bridgestone? Haven't touched them since the god awful bt021, have a look at the Avon storm's or Mich pr3's, you won't look back.

I agree Mitch. the bridgestone front I just took off the front of mine scared me to death and gave me no confidence in the corners... I cut a section of it after it was removed and the profile looked like 50p piece with uneven wear! I've got a storm 3d xm on now... that's much much better!

Cheers

Thanks for the information, got it sorted now, thanks for all the advice much appreciated

Platinum Member
    Carsons have in the past only had 1 bike mechanic and if he isn't there then they don't offer the "ride in ride out" service they offer.
    They will tell you how easy it is for you to remove the wheels but at the same time their professional and trained car mechanics can't do it.

Westbury tyre and MOT in Westbury - O/H just got a set of PR4's for £40 cheaper than I paid from Carsons
    In loving memory of Mikkie Mahon 8th May 1986 - 28th September 2014. Taken too soon, ride free x
    “I WILL be a story in your head, but that’s ok. We are all stories in the end, just make yours a good one, eh?”