Notices

Thread: Event Photography

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Event Photography 
    Hi guys,
    Just thought I'd introduce myself. My name's Darren, I am a professional photographer. www.pmpiw.com
    Would like to put the feelers out on here. I have a biker friend who has asked me to take some pro pics of him on his bike. If any of you would like me to come along to any of your events or rides, then let me know I've never shot bike meets before, so it's new for me. I'm having a practice run in a couple of weeks, and will post results on the Facebook page for you all. Let me know if you'd like me to come along, and if you reckon you'd buy images of yourselves with your bikes. There will be absolutely no obligation to buy any of course.
    Daz

Welcome.

What bike do you ride?

Hi and welcome to WB Plenty of nice looking bikes owned by people on here and some of the people are not bad looking either
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

Welcome I'm sure a lot of people would be up for some sort of photo shoot, perhaps worth looking at this during the late spring/summer when everyone has resurfaced from the quiet winter?
    http://twitter.com/WiltshireBikers
    http://www.facebook.com/WiltshireBikers

Hi Darren

I've seen a few photographers at bike events such as Stewart Davidson etc very nearly bought photos myself but couldnt quite justify £15 for a digital image (I maybe tight though ) I'm sure if you could do something like he does at £10 a time you'd get quite a few people buying.

I don't ride myself, I have a friend who does, and he asked me to join and contact you guys

I'm sure I will be able to offer something for that price

Will keep my eye out for events and rides then Dabz
    Keep me posted

Maybe a new club group photo could be in order, also a chance for some individual ones as well ☺

Definitely Wes. Was hoping to catch some good action shots too, maybe on a good bend, or something like that