Notices

Thread: Michelin PR3 - Oponeo

1. Michelin PR3 - Oponeo 
    I'm sure many on here use Oponeo for tyres but just in case here's another plug.................

Just bought a Michelin PR3 160/60 17 rear for my Honda NC700X - £89 delivered in 48 hrs. Easily the best price I could find with cheapest fleabay listing (the barometer of low prices) being £98.95 delivered.

I've used Oponeo for the last 3 years for all my bike tyres (apart from NOS Anakees for the RE) and never had anything other than great service and great prices. One of the things I like most is the huge range and listing allowing you to often opt for 'last years model' and save even more.

Platinum Member
    Had a look, but didn't have PR3's in my bike (which is most sportsbike size) size

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch9128 View Post
    Had a look, but didn't have PR3's in my bike (which is most sportsbike size) size
    Try Tyreleader.co.uk, after posting on another forum someone came back and said they had got the same tyre as me for £5 less (doh!) and a quick check shows they have 180/55 17 PR3's in stock for £89.41 if that's the size you're running.

Platinum Member

Crikey, PR4's are even cheaper than PR3's on there, bargin!

Yeah looks like some bargains, not sure on delivery times/prices but great prices if you don't need asap