Notices

Thread: 10 things all riders hate

Threaded View

Don't agree on the chicken strips. If you live on a really straight road and own a sports bike you have an obligation to go out and seek twisty bits, or a track.

The scooter thing happens in reverse too, if you are making fair progress, guaranteed some tool on a minor sports bike ( one usually 10 years or more old) will have to prove that his CBR600 is indeed faster than 200cc of raw Vespa power, and too make himself feel faster will pass within a foot of you

I dislike cyclists who ride 2/3 or 4 abreast on narrow roads, yes I know why they do it and I'm sure I'd do the same but that doesn't make it any less annoying when have to get around them

Those slow drivers who do 40mph max on a main road, you drop to 30 or less in a village, they are up behind trying to overtake you whilst still doing 40

Slow car drivers who bunch up like scared wildebeest bumper to bumper and out towards the white line leaving no room for anyone to pass

I'm not a good one to comment as everything pretty much annoys me, except me
    Last edited by Julie_S; 25-04-15 at 01:05 PM.