Notices

Thread: Trev?

1. Trev? 
    Was that you in Salisbury today?

I was in Salisbury but not until 6pm, grabbing a coffee as ridden all the way back from Scotland today, apparantely I missed few bikes in town?

Quote Originally Posted by Trev View Post
    I missed few bikes in town?
    Was largely assless chaps and beards, I left after 20 minutes. Video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLNa...ature=youtu.be

From that distance in the photo it looked like your lid, thought you may have been out on your 1000.

Had the 1000 out on a couple of sunny days week before last, really need to get some time on it to get back to 'sportsbike mode', 'kin quick after riding the NC and Enfield all winter.

I pulled into Salisbury Market square about 6pm yesterday after leaving Glasgow that morning, 4 bikes there and a very pleasant lady with a helmet said 'you're late', I replied 'for what?' and she said that Salisbury had been brought to a halt by 4000 bikes attending MAG organised show, 'oops' I said, 'sorry I missed it, I was out riding' ; )

Was a bit crowded about mid day yesterday, you missed a great event. Still, you did you best seeing as you had a bit of a trek!
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”