Notices

Thread: Two guys on a Honda BB, T shirt and trainers, GSX R jeans and trainers today..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Hybrid View

I sat in a brilliant lecture on statistics (if you like that sort of thing - yes I may be a little sad...) where the guy proved mathematically from the stats that all motorcyclists are dead by the age of 25.

Of course this is nonsense, but as a demonstration of the power of statistical evaluation it was an eye opener!
    "there's no aspect, no facet, no moment in life that can't be improved with pizza"

Quote Originally Posted by Jon_W View Post
    I sat in a brilliant lecture on statistics (if you like that sort of thing - yes I may be a little sad...) where the guy proved mathematically from the stats that all motorcyclists are dead by the age of 25.

Of course this is nonsense, but as a demonstration of the power of statistical evaluation it was an eye opener!
    Like it!
    Counting down until my next ride out!

'But perhaps I am biased as a diploma member of the institute of risk management and risk averse!'

Always wears two condoms I suspect - you can never be too sure..........................

I spotted this guy today riding in jeans, t-shirt and no gloves. Ridiculous. http://www.machovideo.com/14054/free-ass-for-all/#close

Quote Originally Posted by wiltshire builders View Post
    I spotted this guy today riding in jeans, t-shirt and no gloves. Ridiculous. http://www.machovideo.com/14054/free-ass-for-all/#close
    I had to pop Mother-in-law to the shops urgently, didn't have time to suit up