Notices

Thread: The State owns your kids.

Hybrid View

Rules is rules, they would have been very aware of the fine before they took him out of school. Don't agree with the rules/fines at all but they can't have been surprised by the consequences
    http://twitter.com/WiltshireBikers
    http://www.facebook.com/WiltshireBikers

Quote Originally Posted by Dabz View Post
    Rules is rules, they would have been very aware of the fine before they took him out of school. Don't agree with the rules/fines at all but they can't have been surprised by the consequences
    Come on Dabz, why should a school tell you when you can or can't take your kids on holiday. My parents took me off school for a week to go on holiday, was no issue back then, so why now? I tell my ten year old, be good at remembering and play the game... I ask her how 'kiddy prison' was when I see her... They're more like prisons.

Quote Originally Posted by Stuntsunlimited View Post
    Come on Dabz, why should a school tell you when you can or can't take your kids on holiday. My parents took me off school for a week to go on holiday, was no issue back then, so why now? I tell my ten year old, be good at remembering and play the game... I ask her how 'kiddy prison' was when I see her... They're more like prisons.
    My Daughter goes to Helston School where they have A Block,B Block and C Block and for those parents who decided to sign the paperwork and subject their children to this....thumbprint scanning to get your lunch . Does this sound like an educational establishment or something else ???

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Cool View Post
    My Daughter goes to Helston School where they have A Block,B Block and C Block and for those parents who decided to sign the paperwork and subject their children to this....thumbprint scanning to get your lunch . Does this sound like an educational establishment or something else ???
    Thumb print to get your lunch rang significant alarm bells when my partners lads school introduced it... Prison without walls, I used to think people were nuts when they used to speak to me about it. I used to think the system was there to benefit and look after us.

This isnt right at all! Its all about conditioning and control from a young age, so that it becomes the norm when they grow up.