Notices

Thread: The State owns your kids.

Hybrid View

So when the teachers go on strike and we lose a days pay to look after the child (who should have been at school!) can i fine them £120 and a days salary as well? I hate schools when it comes to this sort of thing. Yes its written down but surely common sense needs to be applied somewhere.
    Would be interesting to know what the background of the child was in the news story. Wonder if they were regularly off of school or if this was a one off?

Quote Originally Posted by matthews677 View Post
    So when the teachers go on strike and we lose a days pay to look after the child (who should have been at school!) can i fine them £120 and a days salary as well? I hate schools when it comes to this sort of thing. Yes its written down but surely common sense needs to be applied somewhere.
    Would be interesting to know what the background of the child was in the news story. Wonder if they were regularly off of school or if this was a one off?
    Very true and what about the number of teacher training days they 'Make' working people take off work or have to arrange child care?
    You would think with the number of training days they take off they would be better at their jobs