Notices

Thread: I tested out the ION Air Pro Action-cam...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. I tested out the ION Air Pro Action-cam... 
    Nothing spectacular in content... but the pictures alright.

https://youtu.be/8xHGc_R4Iq8

Not bad for 130 quid... I would recommend it. However I wouldn't risk the sticky pad to stick the mount to your lid.

Colour is better than the SJ. That road up to Ludgershall and on to Andover is right bugger for lorries now, you'd be better off in future heading down to and through Tidworth and joining the 303 there.

Yeah its not bad. I played with the colours a little... not much though I have to say. I gave it a bit of depth, bit of vignetting. I went through that way to see of there is anyone I know. Spotted an old mate through Weyhill where I grew up. The SJ isn't bad you know.

Why is it blurry at the top and bottom?

Quote Originally Posted by wiltshire builders View Post
    Why is it blurry at the top and bottom?
    I tried to add a bit of depth to it. It works to a fashion if I could have kept my f**kin head still.

Keeping your head still makes for a good video but very poor riding.��
    What editing software do you use?

Hahaha you're not wrong there fella. I use FCPX on my Mac and Premiere Pro on my PC. For grading I use different plug ins.

Platinum Member
    Is it the 2, or the original air pro? I got one a couple of months back, when Staples were doing them for £50, already have a Muvi HD, but wanted a bullet cam for helmet. The 3m pads are solid on the side of an Arai, just heat them up with hairdryer and use cotton to slice them off, then lighter fluid if any glue residue. What i don't like is the wind noise on mine, at least on the Muvi, i can put in waterproof case to stop that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch9128 View Post
    Is it the 2, or the original air pro? I got one a couple of months back, when Staples were doing them for £50, already have a Muvi HD, but wanted a bullet cam for helmet. The 3m pads are solid on the side of an Arai, just heat them up with hairdryer and use cotton to slice them off, then lighter fluid if any glue residue. What i don't like is the wind noise on mine, at least on the Muvi, i can put in waterproof case to stop that.
    Its the air pro lite. wind noise doesnt overly bother me... however, glue a bit of furr over the mics holes should stop that - maybe thats something I could experiment with... I used a bit of no more nails cut to shape in the end.

Platinum Member
    Might try that, fyi someone also posted a vid on youtube on how to add an external mic, but needs opening up, so i won't try. I think the pro2 comes with a mic jack, but £50 vs £200, i can live with it.