Notices

Thread: "Only 504 under-19s take motorcycle test in 12 months" Visordown

Hybrid View

The EU is trying to legislate motorcycles off the road. They make their accident statistics look bad because there are a high number of serious or fatal accidents. Never mind addressing the actual problem which is poor driving standards across Europe, just target the symptom and make it so hard to get a licence or own a motorcycle that most won't bother
    The older I get the better I was

http://alanjones.myqnapcloud.com/

Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    The EU is trying to legislate motorcycles off the road. They make their accident statistics look bad because there are a high number of serious or fatal accidents. Never mind addressing the actual problem which is poor driving standards across Europe, just target the symptom and make it so hard to get a licence or own a motorcycle that most won't bother
    I agree Alan. I think there is clearly a hidden agenda here to get motorcycles off the road. Unfortunately, the biking community carries little clout at the ballot box and by the time we wake up to it, it will be too late. Of course the powers that be are not going to ban motorbikes, but there is more than one way to skin the proverbial cat.
    Last edited by redken1; 15-03-15 at 10:11 PM.