Notices

Thread: Aldi Selling Motorcycle Clothing Sunday 8th

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Aldi Selling Motorcycle Clothing Sunday 8th 
    Hi all,
    Just a heads-up that Aldi are selling a range of motorcycle clothing as their special buys from Sunday 8th March. A friend of mine bought their boots last year and said they were well worth the £30, and so I'm going to give them a try.
    Cheers

Lidl are currently selling theirs too, I went to check it out yesterday. The flip lid was a weird fit and cut my head when I took it off! Gloves again a weird fit. The open face seemed good though.

Are they doing the base layers?
    They're bloody good. Too good Infact as I had to dump mine on Sunday at mile 6 of the Bath Half due to getting too hot.
    So now I need a new I one 😥

I know someone who just bought the bluetooth headset after her SCala rider croaked, she says it's fantastic for £27!
    In loving memory of Mikkie Mahon 8th May 1986 - 28th September 2014. Taken too soon, ride free x
    “I WILL be a story in your head, but that’s ok. We are all stories in the end, just make yours a good one, eh?”

I have got a pair of the cheap touring boots from aldi, I find them good for riding and walking, ok with light rain but with heavy rain you will get wet feet 😒

They've got motorcycle socks! Thank goodness. I've been slumming it for all these years with regular socks.

i bought the matt black helmet..good fit and good value..
    ride to work,work to live,live to ride

Lidl's base layers have been my default under garment this winter. I spend hours walking my dog who doesn't stop because it's freezing or raining. It's been damn cold out with a dog at 7am) they are absolutely brilliant. When I bought mine they were sold as ski base layers. I've have worn them on the bike and been warm and snug as can be. The are supremely comfy, particularly the panels that cover knees and elbows. My only criticism would be that they can get too warm after 15 mins or so of walking - they aren't a layer you are going to want under your leathers to stop them sticking in the summer!

I think they are £9 each for the tops and bottoms, similar kit bike specific from Alpinestars or any other good brand is going to cost you nearer £50

Quote Originally Posted by Goldie View Post
    I know someone who just bought the bluetooth headset after her SCala rider croaked, she says it's fantastic for £27!
    Info? Not on website.