Notices

Thread: Snowy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Snowy 
    Today, Northbound A345 Pewsey...

Me & Wolverine southbound on a couple of trannies... er - that's tough rugged trail ready Transalps... (of course)

No biker nod.
    Miserable sod.

Hofstadter's Law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law.

Diamond Member
    I waved - get your eyes tested

Sorry - unexpected responses to a biker nod don't count...
    Hofstadter's Law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law.

Diamond Member
    Did his steed have an engine ? last time we saw him he was leg powered (sad I know) ;-)

Well - now you mention it - he was stationary in a line of traffic... guess he could have staged himself in there just for show...

We - of course - were flying by far to rapidly - and busy looking butch & manly in mud splattered bikes & trail gear to notice if said bike had an engine in it....

Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakley View Post
    Well - now you mention it - he was stationary in a line of traffic... guess he could have staged himself in there just for show...

We - of course - were flying by far to rapidly - and busy looking butch & manly in mud splattered bikes & trail gear to notice if said bike had an engine in it....
    In which case you really must go to Specsavers as the mighty GS never gets caught stationary (and certainly didn't on Sunday). I also did not notice any such manly riders as you suggest, just a couple of tiny feeble looking bikes ridden by some bedraggled and miserable looking zombies

Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerry View Post
    Did his steed have an engine ? last time we saw him he was leg powered (sad I know) ;-)
    I was having a day off on Sunday, us athletes have to take a rest day occasionally

Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowy View Post
    I was having a day off on Sunday, us athletes have to take a rest day occasionally
    Anybody that rides a bicycle like you do well deserves to be called "an athlete" can't quibble there !
    The only time I've ever seen the mighty GS stationary is when it's disgorging yummy food and drink to all on sundry ;-)
    Roll on Wales 15 :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Snowy View Post
    In which case you really must go to Specsavers as the mighty GS never gets caught stationary (and certainly didn't on Sunday). I also did not notice any such manly riders as you suggest, just a couple of tiny feeble looking bikes ridden by some bedraggled and miserable looking zombies
    If you didn't get caught stationary - it's only because I wasn't wearing a GoPro... next time...

'mighty' GS..? On which planet in what universe..?

That pretentious poncy chuff chuff of a bike has only half the horsepower of my ZZR...

You really must go to Realitycheckers...

Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakley View Post
    If you didn't get caught stationary - it's only because I wasn't wearing a GoPro... next time...

'mighty' GS..? On which planet in what universe..?

That pretentious poncy chuff chuff of a bike has only half the horsepower of my ZZR...

You really must go to Realitycheckers...
    Quality not quantity dear boy....by now you should know its not how many you have, its how you use them that matters