Notices

Thread: Snowy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowy View Post
    Quality not quantity dear boy....by now you should know its not how many you have, its how you use them that matters

I'm Sorry..?

Is the man who spends far more time polishing his bike than actually riding it - trying to lecture me on what a bike is for..?
    Hofstadter's Law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law.

Diamond Member
    Quality not quantity dear boy....by now you should know its not how many you have, its how you use them that matters
    Oh... sounds like the gauntlet has been laid down, are we taking bets :-) slow old BMW vs Uberpower ZZR, I recon you would spank him Oakley (obviously in a straight line, on the twisties you would be left for dead) ;-)
    I seriously suspect that the Mighty GS has a turbo in the left hand pannier :-)

Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakley View Post
    I'm Sorry..?

Is the man who spends far more time polishing his bike than actually riding it - trying to lecture me on what a bike is for..?
    My mistake... I thought this was just jokey banter but since you seem to be taking this seriously....then as the Dragon's say.... I'm out!

Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerry View Post
    Oh... sounds like the gauntlet has been laid down, are we taking bets :-) slow old BMW vs Uberpower ZZR, I recon you would spank him Oakley (obviously in a straight line, on the twisties you would be left for dead) ;-)
    I seriously suspect that the Mighty GS has a turbo in the left hand pannier :-)
    No guantlet Gerry - I have nothing to prove to anybody and I'm not one to be comparing the size of one's anatomy either....well, you know me, not in public anyway

Diamond Member
    No guantlet Gerry - I have nothing to prove to anybody and I'm not one to be comparing the size of one's anatomy either....well, you know me, not in public anyway
    :-) Is that a turbo in your pannier or are you just pleased to see me lol
    Perhaps young Oakley just forgot to put a smiley face at the end ;-)

PS. It still makes me smile when I think of you and SF down South - never underestimate the mighty GS lol
    Happy days Big G.
    :-)

My money is on snowy...... Bmw bikes rock 😎

Platinum Member
    Oh its just like the old days ... pistons at dawn I know who i would have my money on ��

My money would definitely be on Snowy, but only if he brings some custard creams out occasionaly !!!