Notices

Thread: Any gardeners here?

Threaded View

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowy View Post
    How do you know I didn't? Or that others haven't?
    I don't and I never said otherwise. Unlike you Snowy I don't trust WHO or UNICEF.

Hazel in answer to your question and not that it makes any difference. I made a life choice many years ago not to have kids, so no I don't have any.
    But if I was to have them I would want to do my very best to protect them and would research everything. For example how safe is Wi-Fi?
    In my opinion to just blindly follow what the government tells you to do is not a good idea.

And frankly given the state of the planet today I wouldn't want to bring another person into this world. Possibly on the brink of WW3, Fukushima still in nuclear meltdown etc etc.

I've had lots of vaccines due to my traveling the world, at the time I never really thought about it. I just asked the nurses to fill me up with whatever poisons were on the lists, but I will never have another.

How you bring your child up is up to you and no business of mine but I hope for her sake that you do some research.

**Edit to add**

If I had a child I wouldn't register it's birth or allow it to be vaccinated.
    Last edited by Swanny; 14-02-15 at 01:43 PM.