Notices

Thread: Bike Transporter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Bike Transporter 
    Looking to get a bike transported from Swindon to Worcester in the not too distant future (not sure of the exact date yet but its likely to be a saturday). I don't have a tow bar so trailer hire is a non starter, I suppose I could hire a van but I'm not too confident I could secure the thing without causing damage and I don't have any straps or what ever. The bike can be ridden back so a single journey either on a trailer or in a van is all that would be required (including rider). Are there any local companies that would be able to offer a quote for this service?
    Thanks in anticipation
    Andy

Message Conehead on here, he has recently gone in to business and has a big van.

Had a quick look and it seems there are a couple of bike transporters in your area, failing that you could always give blade a call, cheers wes

handyandy1. WR6133 is correct. I have just bought a lwb high top transit and would be very happy to transport your bike for you. I also have 2 spare seats available in the van if you need a lift with the bike. pm me if interested. I am also fully insured to transport.
    When it's your time to go it's your time, so don't let it catch you.

Quote Originally Posted by WR6133 View Post
    Message Conehead on here, he has recently gone in to business and has a big van.
    Cheers for the plug. I really appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Conehead View Post
    handyandy1. WR6133 is correct. I have just bought a lwb high top transit and would be very happy to transport your bike for you. I also have 2 spare seats available in the van if you need a lift with the bike. pm me if interested. I am also fully insured to transport.
    Thanks guys, I will drop you a pm this morning..

I know this gonna sound silly but what business have you gone into ? im guessing it includes moving bikes! would certainly be happy to put the word about around chippenham if you stretch that far and may need you myself

sorry double posted, dam missed quotes

Cheers for the plug. I really appreciate it.
    I know this gonna sound silly but what business have you gone into ? im guessing it includes moving bikes! would certainly be happy to put the word about around chippenham if you stretch that far and may need you myself

Quote Originally Posted by MaDMaX68 View Post
    I am a handyman and do all aspects of work. I also have a LWB high top transit that I do haulage work with. I have also applied for my commercial waste licence and just waiting for that now (cant see why I wont get it). I am insured for Public Liability (£1.000.000) and Goods in transit (£10.000). I am multi skilled and happy to turn my hand to anything within reason. You can friend me on facebook @ Dogsbodyjobs Handyman if interested.

I am a handyman and do all aspects of work. I also have a LWB high top transit that I do haulage work with. I have also applied for my commercial waste licence and just waiting for that now (cant see why I wont get it). I am insured for Public Liability (£1.000.000) and Goods in transit (£10.000). I am multi skilled and happy to turn my hand to anything within reason. You can friend me on facebook @ Dogsbodyjobs Handyman if interested.
    thanks will keep it in mind, will add you on FB, then anyone who I have on there asking about anything you may help with, can see you as a friend