Notices

Thread: Shark Raw Helmet

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by 8_ball View Post
    ive tried one and they are comfy until you want to break the law and go a bit 'mad max' ????? then the mask tries to push throughh your face !!!! also you need to buy another visor to ride at night as it only comes with a dark. riding with the mask up over 40 mph and youll have a good neck work out, but they are cool.

they do do a ful face version which seems a little more strudy, but again dark visor ????
    gonna stick with my matt black XR1000 for now, I was nervous about not having a full face anyhows but glad to be put off open face ones by the RAW! def a cool helmet just better looking than wearing I guess!,,

Horses for courses I guess. Yes, if i'm out to tear down the road then I want the protection of a full face. However, there are days when I fancy a bit of a bimble. On such days an open face, letting a bit of air to circulate, is just what the doctor ordered, especially in the heat of summer. I've got to be honest sometimes I'm in no rush and just enjoy relaxing and going with the flow. Got a feeling the Raw' will come into it's own on those days. It's all a matter of taste and matching the mood...