Notices

Thread: lost faith

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by WR6133 View Post
    I pushed a bike from the 303 slip road at Thruxton track back to Tidworth a while ago....... nobody bothered to stop and ask till I was on the edge of Tidworth when somebody offered me some water because I looked a mess (hot day). Don't think that's a generational thing.
    F**kin hell thats a trek!

the guys here are correct most people are c**ts... How I found this forum? We'll one bright sunny day I was out on my RSV not too far from home when the thing just died - so I started pushing it home. A car stopped and offered help. Fab, can you drop my helmet, gloves back to my house etc. You can imagine the look of terror on my girlfriends face when a stranger (Hunar) walked up the path carrying my gear. The rest is History. Empathy level within the human race is at a minimum right now, don't expect anything from anyone. There are some good people out there mostly on this forum...

Did my 'boy scout' bit for the year this morning.
    Lad pushing a scooter up from Hick's Gate towards Brislington. I stopped. His throttle cable had snapped.
    I produce a screwdriver and he upped the idle speed. Got him home.

I only have one vice…I lie.

well I stopped for a guy just outside chippenham on sunday asked him if he was okay ??? did you get home??? are you on this forum ???