Notices

Thread: Off ROADING FUN.

Hybrid View

I did a red letter day ,Off roading experience,left from Melksham with a group ,up heddington and onto the byeways,great fun,didn't appreciate turning up on an xjr 1300,talking to the leader about owning a Pegasso 650cc, same as he was riding, then being given a 125cc cos I'm a short a**e........ended up on a 250cc tho..I need some off road tyres and a replacement shock before using my 650, but loved it and will be doing more....
    Last edited by Gavuk; 30-11-14 at 07:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavuk View Post
    I did a red letter day ,Off roading experience,left from Melksham with a group ,up heddington and onto the byeways,great fun,didn't appreciate turning up on an xjr 1300,talking to the leader about owning a Pegasso 650cc, same as he was riding, then being given a 125cc cos I'm a short a**e........ended up on a 250cc tho..I need some off road tyres and a replacement shock before using my 650, but loved it and will be doing more....
    I have a pegaso 650 ..... I have found it fine up Salisbury plain as the terrain is mostly wide chaulk and flint tracks and even concrete / Tarmac in places ..... But to heavy for mud plugging @ 170 kg ..... Proberly looking to change the bike if I get more into it