Notices

Thread: Patch Clubs...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    There's a new club out your way (Radstock),I work with the sergant at arms,but can't remember their name ....give me a few days and I'll get back to you....Gav

Quote Originally Posted by Gavuk View Post
    There's a new club out your way (Radstock),I work with the sergant at arms,but can't remember their name ....give me a few days and I'll get back to you....Gav
    Ah cheers bud that would be awesome
    I don't even ride with stabilisers. And what?

There is the one at peasedown
    http://waggoneersmcc.com
    Really friendly folk

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis_Sinanan View Post
    There is the one at peasedown
    http://waggoneersmcc.com
    Really friendly folk
    Iv emailed them already funnily enough. Il see if they get back to me. Thanks for the message bud.

I've got a mate who is in the OGRI MCC which is based at Kemble Airfield. Not sure if it's any good for you..info here: http://www.ogrimcc.org/contact-us
    In loving memory of Mikkie Mahon 8th May 1986 - 28th September 2014. Taken too soon, ride free x
    “I WILL be a story in your head, but that’s ok. We are all stories in the end, just make yours a good one, eh?”

Cheers bud. Iv got a couple clubs a bit more local I'm going to look into, but il make a note incase it doesn't work out.

There are pleanty of clubs about - to name a few - Waggoneers, Peasedown St John; Shamen, NE of Radstock, Cripple Club, Bath; Celtic Crew, Calne; Moonrakers in Devizes; MattBlackRat.com (an online club) but Warminster ish; Vulgaris (other side of the M4), Dying Breed, Westbury; there's also MC clubs in Trowbridge (for Wiltshire), Sodbury & N Somerset and Bristol/Swindon (81). It all depends on what you're looking for and what commitment you can give. Closest to you is the Waggon & Horses in Peasedoen St. John for MCC.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham View Post
    There are pleanty of clubs about - to name a few - Waggoneers, Peasedown St John; Shamen, NE of Radstock, Cripple Club, Bath; Celtic Crew, Calne; Moonrakers in Devizes; MattBlackRat.com (an online club) but Warminster ish; Vulgaris (other side of the M4), Dying Breed, Westbury; there's also MC clubs in Trowbridge (for Wiltshire), Sodbury & N Somerset and Bristol/Swindon (81). It all depends on what you're looking for and what commitment you can give. Closest to you is the Waggon & Horses in Peasedoen St. John for MCC.
    Hey I'm prospecting for a club now, but thanks for the reply