Notices

Thread: Harley rider looking for a club!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Hey Danny.
    I was at Riders in Brislington, Bristol on Saturday.
    They had a big sign over the door with "south west chapter"
    A bit later bikers turned up with the same written on their waistcoats so I guess it's some kind of club.
    By the looks of it the only prerequisite is you must own a Harley, have a beard, weigh at least 18 stone and be over 50.
    Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by wiltshire builders View Post
    Hey Danny.
    A bit later bikers turned up with the same written on their waistcoats so I guess it's some kind of club.
    By the looks of it the only prerequisite is you must own a Harley, have a beard, weigh at least 18 stone and be over 50.
    Hope this helps.

I think that might be the owners club. Iv messaged the ones based in Bridgwater so it might be the same ones. I don't mind riders but since I bought a bike elsewhere they are a cold with me! Haha. But thanks for the reply il see what happens with the HOG in Bridgewater. I don't think there's one in bristol.
    I don't even ride with stabilisers. And what?

Quote Originally Posted by Last Train View Post
    Mornin Danny

Very good morning/afternoon to you too!

Quote Originally Posted by Killerflamingo View Post
    I don't mind riders but since I bought a bike elsewhere they are a cold with me!.
    Is that true?
    One of the salesmen got ****ty with me after I bought my ZX somewhere else because he only offered £800 trade in for my GSXR.
    He even blanked one of my mates for a year because he saw him with me.
    I think because they sell premium brand bikes they get a little above their station.

Is that true?
    One of the salesmen got ****ty with me after I bought my ZX somewhere else because he only offered £800 trade in for my GSXR.
    He even blanked one of my mates for a year because he saw him with me.
    I think because they sell premium brand bikes they get a little above their station.
    Yeh, when I was looking at buying they were really helpful. Couldn't do enough for me. Then since I got it elsewhere they don't even say hello when I walk in haha
    The parts guys still talk to me, but sales guys hate me!

I would have bought from there if everything wasn't a Rediculous price. They offered you 800.... would have put it up for sale for 10k haha.

Hey Danny.
    Hope this helps.
    That's a shame. I've got the beard, definitely over 18 stone and over 50. No Harley though, but love big v-twins. Not into tassels or chaps (not the male or cover your trouser leg kind)

Welcome to Wiltshire Bikers though. Nice friendly bunch on here

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinb View Post
    That's a shame. I've got the beard, definitely over 18 stone and over 50. No Harley though, but love big v-twins. Not into tassels or chaps (not the male or cover your trouser leg kind)

Welcome to Wiltshire Bikers though. Nice friendly bunch on here

Thanks mate, do appreciate it

Hi Danny and welcome

I don't do many ride outs (partly as I'm quite a way from the start/end points of most WB ones and partly as I'm not really a ride out person) but do get out all year round and happy to catch up for a bimble or a blast as and when convenient for both of us.

I'm off to France for a few days soon so not around for next two weekends but feel free to PM me at any time as long as a refusal doesn't offend ; )

Quote Originally Posted by Trev View Post
    Hi Danny and welcome

I don't do many ride outs (partly as I'm quite a way from the start/end points of most WB ones and partly as I'm not really a ride out person) but do get out all year round and happy to catch up for a bimble or a blast as and when convenient for both of us.

I'm off to France for a few days soon so not around for next two weekends but feel free to PM me at any time as long as a refusal doesn't offend ; )
    Ah yes that would be sweet. more than up for that. I will certainly drop you a message. Same here though, if your going on a run at any point drop me a message and I'd be up for it! Thanks for the message.

Some of the Bristol-based rides go through Shepton or Frome. All winding down now bar a few hardy souls.
    Santa ride coming up on 6/12 and a biggish one further south on the 14/12.
    I only have one vice…I lie.