Notices

Thread: Harley rider looking for a club!

Hybrid View

Hi Danny and welcome

I don't do many ride outs (partly as I'm quite a way from the start/end points of most WB ones and partly as I'm not really a ride out person) but do get out all year round and happy to catch up for a bimble or a blast as and when convenient for both of us.

I'm off to France for a few days soon so not around for next two weekends but feel free to PM me at any time as long as a refusal doesn't offend ; )

Quote Originally Posted by Trev View Post
    Hi Danny and welcome

I don't do many ride outs (partly as I'm quite a way from the start/end points of most WB ones and partly as I'm not really a ride out person) but do get out all year round and happy to catch up for a bimble or a blast as and when convenient for both of us.

I'm off to France for a few days soon so not around for next two weekends but feel free to PM me at any time as long as a refusal doesn't offend ; )
    Ah yes that would be sweet. more than up for that. I will certainly drop you a message. Same here though, if your going on a run at any point drop me a message and I'd be up for it! Thanks for the message.
    I don't even ride with stabilisers. And what?