Notices

Thread: Harley rider looking for a club!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BB View Post
    Hi and welcome
    Thanks
    I don't even ride with stabilisers. And what?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Killerflamingo View Post
    Hey there I've got a sportster 883. And yes. I do believe you have to be at least 40... and overweight. But I do look 40. And I'm working on the weight. Haha. You a fan of harleys? What have you got??
    HD do make a few good looking bikes. I don't have one and to be honest I wouldn't have one mainly because harley riders seem to be up their arse
    Glad to say you seem totally different to a typical harley rider which is a very good way to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
    HD do make a few good looking bikes. I don't have one and to be honest I wouldn't have one mainly because harley riders seem to be up their arse
    Glad to say you seem totally different to a typical harley rider which is a very good way to be.
    Haha I don't get why harley riders are like that. Harleys are slow, crap at braking, scrape on every corner and partial to a bit of rust. Not exactly something to be up your own ass about. But I do love them

Quote Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
    I'm just guessing here but have you had a bad experience with a Harley owner, I'm getting that vibe?

Danny just goes to show that using the type of bike they ride to judge a person is not perhaps the greatest idea, I hope it doesn't catch on 'cos I sometimes ride a Yamaha V50 step thru ; )

5. HD Cafe Racer 
    Not really a Harley fan but did love this one they did back in the 70's
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinb View Post
    Not really a Harley fan but did love this one they did back in the 70's

I would.

I lust over a heritage softail classic. Not a fan of sportsters much they are a bit squashed looking and I'm with Swanny about the average owner, though I'm sure Danny will prove me wrong on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by WR6133 View Post
    I lust over a heritage softail classic. Not a fan of sportsters much they are a bit squashed looking and I'm with Swanny about the average owner, though I'm sure Danny will prove me wrong on that one.
    Haha there's a lot of pressure for me not to be a cock! Il do my best haha. I know what you mean about being squashed up but I didn't get on with how some of the bigger bikes felt. It put me off being able to see too much of the front wheel. If I see you lot on a meet at some point you'll have to have a sit on it to see what I mean!

Banned
    I was chatting to a Harley rider once who said it's not just that most riders are pricks but there is even prickery between different types and ages of Harleys

Hi Danny and welcome.. im up for ride out any time as long as its a weekend ,,
    Well as long as it aint raining before hand,,dont mind being out and getting caught in the rain lol .
    Just down the road at Warminster

Jack ;-)
    There are 2 new posts since your last visit. (You have read 3 of these posts.)