Notices

Thread: Anyone live in Crudwell?

1. Anyone live in Crudwell? 
    Living in Crudwell often hear other bikes but never seen where they live so thought Id say hello on here in case its any of you lot. If it is , feel free to say hello. Cheers, Ben.

Ben

I ride through Crudwell every day on the way to work at Cotswold Airport. We have certainly been busy with bike visitors today.

Julian

You should try a bike forum for northerners.

Quote Originally Posted by wiltshire builders View Post
    You should try a bike forum for northerners.
    Wow...didn't realise that Wilts went up that far. Tiz bigger that I thought.
    I only have one viceā€¦I lie.

Hi Ben, dont live in Crudwell but mothers family were from there and Hankerton. have 3 great uncles rememebered on the church gate and visited two of their graves in France a couple of weeks ago. the third being in Germany. used to pass through on the way to racing at Mallory and Donnington.

Hi fellas,

Simmo5159, always seems to be busy up there these days, though no air show this year, shame.

Wiltshirebuilders, cheers, cant find one, will look into setting up mostnorthernwiltshirebikers and sign myself up. If I register each of the voices I hear in my head separately should be quite a gathering.

Wheelers, Hankerton, nice part of the world.

Burbler, I think Wiltshire is reet big to be honest. Almost mahoosive but not quiet. ooh youve mentioned racing now, that will be my work ethic out the window for the next couple of hours!