Notices

Thread: New bike shop in salisbury

1. New bike shop in salisbury 
    Hi there, thought I saw something about a new bike shop opening on industrial estate at Salisbury but can't find it now. Does anyone know where it is, thought it might have been near hayballs ?. Thanks

Tony

Thread here http://www.wiltshirebikers.co.uk/sho...shop-Salisbury

It's near hayball. I was going to head down there Sunday morning, your welcome to join me on the ride there.

Hey great, hoping for fine weather too 😊

Yeah, been out on new bike for first time after passing mod 2, so smooth after er6f. Looking forward to trip out to new bike shop in Salisbury opening tomorrow😊, I know it's not far but hey it means a lot to a newbie!. Having not ridden the gsx650f before buying it I was a little concerned it may not be what I really wanted, but apart from some extra weight and different balance it is a joy to ride, was grinning like mad coming home. Oh and clutch lever needed adjusting too.
    Re tomorrow, would be good to meet up with you wr6133 for ride down to salisbury, maybe good place would be murco garage at crossroads in Amesbury if you are coming from Tidworth?. Think the bike shop opens at 10.00 am so maybe meet there at 9.30 am?.
    Just to warn you I will likely be captain slow as still getting feel for bike, but have been up to 70mph today he he. If weather is real bad prob won't go though. In case you need to contact me mobile is 07533 832733.

I'll be at that Murco Garage 0930 so probably see you there tomorrow, don't worry about speed it's single carriageway over the hill in to Salisbury so won't be trying for any land speed records .

Hi Chris, thanks for the meet up and ride into Salisbury today, lots of cake and tea and interesting people to chat to and some great bikes to look at. Hope all went well with missus CBT.
    Sorry I missed you Trev, too busy chatting you know😊.

Hi, sorry I didn't say hi, got chatting to a couple of people then Chris and then had to get across to meet a friend for a beer so time to fire up the RE, should have brought a quicker bike ; )

Can't believe the condition of your GSX, Chris said it was an 08 plate but looked fresh out of the showroom. Maybe catch up for a ride out one weekend, happy to pop out your way or meet somewhere near, always up for a an excuse to get the bike out.

Stay safe - Trev

Quote Originally Posted by Temporaltraveller View Post
    Hi Chris, thanks for the meet up and ride into Salisbury today, lots of cake and tea and interesting people to chat to and some great bikes to look at. Hope all went well with missus CBT.
    Sorry I missed you Trev, too busy chatting you know.
    Was good to meet you too, I'm only down the road so I'm sure we'll ride again. As Trev said lovely bike looks brand new. Mrs got her new cert. was on a twist and go so can't really mess it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Trev View Post
    Hi, sorry I didn't say hi, got chatting to a couple of people then Chris
    Was good to catch up and meet your wife (though I thought she was your daughter at first)! Lovely Enfield it sounded good too, turned lots of heads as you rode it out. If you ever sell it on the off chance I have the funds give me 1st refusal . Hope too see you again soon mate... maybe on your new toy.

Hi Temporal, Chris and I planning a short ride out on Sunday morning if you're up for it? I've PM'd you but if you're anything like me I usually miss the PM notification.

Was thinking; meet at Stonehenge (not sure where you're based?), 40 odd mile loop taking in some A roads, nice gentle curves, a few pretty back lanes, stop for a coffee and then back to Salisbury where we can go our own way. 10am at Stonehenge is planned but can be flexible