Notices

Thread: Mikkie's Funeral

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. Mikkie's Funeral 
    Hello everyone,

I wanted to let you all know about Mikkie's funeral arrangements. My parents, Charlotte and myself would like you all to come and be involved throughout the day.
    We want to give My brother Mikkie the biggest and noisiest send off ever!

We have arranged his funeral to take place at the Swindon Crematorium on Thursday 16th October at 3pm. We have an hour long slot available and would very much like to hear from anyone who feels they would like to speak at his funeral and to share their precious memories with us all.

We are aware that the Swindon Advertiser are very keen to publish a tribute and we will be speaking to them this afternoon. We are keen to involve any biker friends in his tribute and would be happy for you to contact them directly as of Friday afternoon.

Further information will be provided over the next few days as to the after party and how you can all contribute.

Matt
    Last edited by Matt Mahon; 03-10-14 at 05:35 PM.

We will be there without fail, ill be sure to take the baffle out of my exhaust too, he always used to tease me about having a stock exhaust, then he sold me another exhaust and i put the baffle in, and he said " if your going to do that, might as well have saved your money and kept ya stock exhaust in" lol.
    "look busy......... Jesus is watching you" !!!

Thanks Matt, we'll make sure everyone knows when this is. I think the family should take a huge amount of pride from what will be a sizeable turnout.

What would the family like for the dress code? Is normal bike attire going to be ok or would the family prefer smart clothes underneath?
    http://twitter.com/WiltshireBikers
    http://www.facebook.com/WiltshireBikers

Thanks Matt. I will be there. I've no doubt there will be a huge crowd. Thoughts with you all.
    "the empty can rattles the most!"

https://www.facebook.com/neil.hudd

I'll be there.

I will definitely be there to pay my respects xxxxxxxx Thank you for letting us be part of this.

I will definitely attend
    In loving memory of Mikkie Mahon 8th May 1986 - 28th September 2014. Taken too soon, ride free x
    “I WILL be a story in your head, but that’s ok. We are all stories in the end, just make yours a good one, eh?”

8. Hello Matt 
    Thank You Matt

Mikkie was a fantastic guy. We will all miss him hugely. Mikkie always had a lovely, friendly and fun attitude towards everyone he came into contact with. Mine and my families thoughts are with you, Charlotte and your family.

Mark T

QUOTE=Matt Mahon;467630]Hello everyone,

I wanted to let you all know about Mikkie's funeral arrangements. My parents, Charlotte and myself would like you all to come and be involved throughout the day.
    We want to give My brother Mikkie the biggest and noisiest send off ever!

We have arranged his funeral to take place at the Swindon Crematorium on Thursday 16th October at 3pm. We have an hour long slot available and would very much like to hear from anyone who feels they would like to speak at his funeral and to share their precious memories with us all.

We are aware that the Swindon Advertiser are very keen to publish a tribute and we will be speaking to them this afternoon. We are keen to involve any biker friends in his tribute and would be happy for you to contact them directly as of Friday afternoon, but we would like to request that any stories relating to drinking alcohol or doing anything particularly daft should NOT be discussed with the press in anyway shape or form.
    I hope you understand that we do not want those that didn't know him to think he was anything but an absolute legend.

Further information will be provided over the next few days as to the after party and how you can all contribute.

Matt[/QUOTE]
    Only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window!

Thank you for allowing us to attend Matt, I will be there and we all greatly appreciate it.

Hi all,

I've spoken to my parents, We would love everyone to be in their leathers/power ranger outfits if they're coming by bike or if you're coming by car - we are looking for smart casual attire.

I'm sure you guys will know what to wear :-)

As per my first post, if anyone wants to say anything at the funeral then please get in touch and let us know. Please pass this message and details of this post around to all the members or anyone that you knew was fortunate enough to know Mikkie.

Thanks all

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by Dabz View Post
    Thanks Matt, we'll make sure everyone knows when this is. I think the family should take a huge amount of pride from what will be a sizeable turnout.

What would the family like for the dress code? Is normal bike attire going to be ok or would the family prefer smart clothes underneath?