Thank You Matt

Mikkie was a fantastic guy. We will all miss him hugely. Mikkie always had a lovely, friendly and fun attitude towards everyone he came into contact with. Mine and my families thoughts are with you, Charlotte and your family.

Mark T

QUOTE=Matt Mahon;467630]Hello everyone,

I wanted to let you all know about Mikkie's funeral arrangements. My parents, Charlotte and myself would like you all to come and be involved throughout the day.
We want to give My brother Mikkie the biggest and noisiest send off ever!

We have arranged his funeral to take place at the Swindon Crematorium on Thursday 16th October at 3pm. We have an hour long slot available and would very much like to hear from anyone who feels they would like to speak at his funeral and to share their precious memories with us all.

We are aware that the Swindon Advertiser are very keen to publish a tribute and we will be speaking to them this afternoon. We are keen to involve any biker friends in his tribute and would be happy for you to contact them directly as of Friday afternoon, but we would like to request that any stories relating to drinking alcohol or doing anything particularly daft should NOT be discussed with the press in anyway shape or form.
I hope you understand that we do not want those that didn't know him to think he was anything but an absolute legend.

Further information will be provided over the next few days as to the after party and how you can all contribute.

Matt[/QUOTE]