Notices

Thread: Tyre Supply & Fit?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Probably too far away but Micheldever for me.
    Around here it is all, order in tyres, book a day, leave bike for a few hours. It's all a pita.

With micheldever, ride in, 45 mins later, ride out with new tyres. No booking needed, no time off work, pop in when passing.
    Decent range in stock and genuine low prices.

--------------------------------
    On the road to nowhere

Used Carson's Ride In Ride Out service yesterday. Phoned day before, didn't have rear tyre I wanted but they could get it next day. Told to come in the next day at 2pm. Arrived 20mins early and bike went straight in - 30 mins later bike came out sporting 2 new tyres. Very happy with the service and will definitely use again.

Used carsons last week. Ride in ride out. Good service,good price and will use them again.

HI, we are able to offer a ride in ride out service and carry a wide range of tyres in stock

Platinum Member
    Hmm that's strange, they even advertise their ride in service on here
    Carsons only have one bike mechanic, so it doesn't work too well if you need something doing when that one individual is on holiday.

I found their attitude very strange when they tried to convince me that it was really easy for me to do it, but their car guys wouldn't touch it.
    I guess there must be some insurance/liability reason there somewhere but in practical terms they would be much better qualified and I doubt I could manage it (need help opening milk/ketchup bottles and jam jars).
    Last time I tried to check the oil on the car, I couldn't undo the cap :-(
    Regarless of my capabilities or lack of them, it was a very strange attitude to tell me I was better positioned than their professional car tyre fitters.

I can't remember why we hadn't planned ahead on that occassion but wih complicated lives it's not always possible to fit around the bike fitters holidays.
    Last edited by Ducatista; 04-10-14 at 11:36 AM.