Notices

Thread: Tyre Supply & Fit?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    When you stated that Biketreads wanted a fortune, then how much? I've always found BT to be very competitive and always willing to put themselves out if you want the job done double quick. I'm very happy with their service.

Platinum Member
    Carsons in Melksham only usually refuse to do the Ride in Ride out service if their 'one' qualified bike mech is on Holiday.
    Try another week.....

Tbh I use Bike treads all the time and same as Gibbo. They are always cheaper and bend over backwards. What tyres are you after? Pirelli?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks guys, i'll ask around again.

Bike Treads wanted 165 for a pirelli diablo supply and fit, whereas the place advertised here in Melksham wanted 125, it looks like I might just have to make the journey.

I'll make another round befor I send the bike for a service, thanks for the recommendations guys!

Never had a problem with Bike Treads , always had a great service

6. Tyre Supply & Fit? 
    Hey, what Diablo? Bike treads will price match normally but I would double check which one you want. Eg. Diablo super corsa , super corsa 2 ,3 or the Diablo rosso 1,2,3. Diablo dragon corsa. Generally the rosso's are what I have and are cheaper the supers. Hope this helps :-)

Mikkie 07792709590

Just a thought I think Carsons like to book bikes in for tyres if you want them fitted to the bike not sure you can just turn up - might be worth checking.

Havent been for a while as I buy them online and just get them fitted (not at Carsons) saves a lot.

I'm getting a 240/45 17 Diablo Rosso II fitted on ride in ride out basis at Steve Lynhams for £157 this Sat.
    Ducati Diavel Dark

Quote Originally Posted by Ade View Post
    I'm getting a 240/45 17 Diablo Rosso II fitted on ride in ride out basis at Steve Lynhams for £157 this Sat.
    That's bigger than the tyres on my van!
    Good price though.

I use Carsons , they seem to prefer booking for ride in ride out ,so they have a tech available, always worth negotiating a price based on other qoutes,and they fitted to my xjr 1300 and my mates gsx1400, both had centre stands.
    I know they have a multistand for bikes without a centre stand, if they have turned someone away maybe it was before they updated their stands........you can always take the wheels in loose as well