Notices

Thread: Hey y'all!

1. Hey y'all! 
    Sorry everyone, but I've been absent from here for a while because I couldn't work out why I couldn't log on, and couldn't be arsed to work it out. Anyways, back now. Been really busy, with both the training school and driving school loaded with work. Also, both my boys competing in the British Minimoto Championships, all my soared time has been dedicated to either building, fixing, or modifying their bikes. Quick update though...
    Jay has competed for the whole season so far, and is lying 3rd in the Championships. He's had a couple of wins, against a couple of riders with superior machinery and experience, so I'm well chuffed. Sean has competed in only two rounds, but has exceeded our expectations, and is currently 11th in the series. With only two rounds left, we're hoping Jay maintains 3rd, and Sean moves up the table another place or two.
    We're still running our free 'one hour introductory lesson' for anyone wanting to come and have a go at riding a bike, but without committing to a course. We're still running our 10% Winter Discount scheme too, between 1st December and end of February. Please remember this only applies to full licence courses though. CBTs are a 'Guaranteed Pass', so although not the cheapest, there's no additional training fees if a pass isn't achieved on the first day. This year has been a bit more positive for us, with what looks like an end to the recession for now.
    Anyone wanting to follow the boys progress can find and like their pages on Facebook. Jay Able #303 British Junior 4.2 Minimoto Championship contender. And Sean Able #330 British blah blah blah.
    Cheers,

Mark
    ABLE MOTORCYCLE TRAINING
    01373 822399
    www.ablemotorcycletraining.co.uk
    markable30@yahoo.co.uk

Great news that both boys are doing well mate! Good to hear from you I've been keeping up to date on Facebook
    http://twitter.com/WiltshireBikers
    http://www.facebook.com/WiltshireBikers

Yeah, I thought it easier to keep people updates on FB. See you got yourself famous in the Wiltshire mag. Who would've thought we'd see bikers in a posh magazine... Lol.

Lol yeh, not sure the article was particularly targeted for the readers of a Wiltshire Life!
    http://twitter.com/WiltshireBikers
    http://www.facebook.com/WiltshireBikers

Hi Mark,

Great news about your lads. Soon be a championship winner!
    "there's no aspect, no facet, no moment in life that can't be improved with pizza"

Let's hope so Jon. Hoping to get a few people along at the last round at Llandow to give him a cheer.
    ABLE MOTORCYCLE TRAINING
    01373 822399
    markable30@yahoo.co.uk

Hi MArk, been following your posts about Jays progress on Facebook, been a fairly good year! :-)

Platinum Member
    Hi Mark
    Ive been following on FB too matey.
    Glad to hear you're OK - and business is good.
    Hope to see you soon - Stay safe

Cheers guys. Yeah, Jay has exceeded expectations for his first year in racing. His solid 3rd place is guaranteed now, but there's still an outside chance of 2nd, if things go his way at the last round. The last round is at Llandow on Sunday 12th October, and we'd be over the moon to see anyone coming to spectate and cheer him on. Come and spot future champions.
    ABLE MOTORCYCLE TRAINING
    01373 822399
    markable30@yahoo.co.uk