Notices

Thread: New bike clothing needed where to buy ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    HRS in old market Bristol have a decent range of clothing, priced fair as well, parking outside the shop

Quote Originally Posted by Wes View Post
    HRS in old market Bristol have a decent range of clothing, priced fair as well, parking outside the shop
    hey up Wes ,

Of course forget them !! I used to use them when they were based in Bath on the London road , many moons ago

thanks

I recently popped to Barry and visited http://www.bikersgearuk.com/about-us they sell on ebay but if you pop down they have changing rooms,I bought there airtex jacket and trouser combo £98,they give a discount in store

Quote Originally Posted by Gavuk View Post
    I recently popped to Barry and visited http://www.bikersgearuk.com/about-us they sell on ebay but if you pop down they have changing rooms,I bought there airtex jacket and trouser combo £98,they give a discount in store
    I've got a couple of their jackets really good value.

The shop in Filton is J and S Accessories. It's quite a small shop but they stock quite a bit, prices are quite good, and I've always found them really helpful.

Personally wouldn't bother with the Mega Motorcycle store in Swindon. (The old George Whites) They don't have much choice in sizes and I reckon they've got very expensive.

My first post since signing on, i am with Throttle junkie on this one, (mega store Swindon) i not long back got a leather jacket, (i prefer leather as to textile jackets) got a nice bit knocked off the price, but did buy my wife Anne a new pair of boots, also got something knocked off them too.
    As they are only 5 mins down the road no brainer really.

Graham
    In nature only take photographs away with you

City of Leather in London do a lot of work for our club and do so because they do a good job at a decent price.

The've started doing waxed cotton stuff like Belstaff but at a fraction of the price. I tried on a short jacket at the Bulldog and couldn't make my mind up until the Sunday, when I got there it had gone so will be making a phone call.

The jacket and trousers as a set was around £300.
    www.hellsangelsnomads.co.uk
    Strength & Honour